Multnomah County Library lends the following items for free:
- Books published before the current year
- Non-fiction DVDs
- Copies of most of our periodicals, both those we own in print and electronically
Some of the items we do not lend:
- Reference materials (but we will make copies up to 40 pages)
- Our E-content collection (including e-books and downloadable audio)
- Anything from our John Wilson Special Collections
- Popular music and entertainment DVDs
- Bound periodicals and microfilm
We welcome reciprocal agreements!
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503.988.5245 for further information, or to have an ILLiad account set up for your library.
If you have an ILLiad account, please enter your user information above, then press the Log in to ILLiad button to continue. Thank you.